1. Your refinished surface is dry to the touch in just a few hours. It is not dry enough to use for hours. Do not use prior to the 24 hours! The new finish will continue to cure for the next 2 weeks. It is important to treat the surface with extra care during that time. Do not clean the refinished surface for the first 2 weeks. After two weeks, clean your refinished surface regularly at least once a week.
2. Cleaning your refinished unit should be done with a non-abrasive liquid or spray cleaner applied with A NON-ABRASIVE SPONGE OR DAMP CLOTH. Abrasive cleaning pads can dull or scratch a refinished surface.. Do not use any dry powdered cleansers: Comet, Ajax, Zud, Soft Scrub, SOS Pads (Steel wool) Red or Green Scuff Pads etc. Use of these products will scratch the finish and over time will wear the finish off. Use of these types of products will Void Any Warranty!. You may use items such as: Lysol Basin Tub & Tile Cleaner, Dow Scrubbing Bubbles, 409, Simple Green, etc. Do not use oven cleaner or chlorine, bleach, ammonia, acids on the finish.
3. The new surface is durable (5+ years with good care), however you must be aware that it can be damaged thru accident or misuse. Please take care with any objects used in the tub. Do not allow children to play with hard toys in the tub. Striking the tub with a hard object may cause the finish to chip. This type of damage will void the warranty. If you use a bath mat, pull out after each use. Never leave it in the tub! Also, never let shampoo bottles or soap set in the corners or on the surface of the tub.
4. Avoid bathing animals in the bathtub. Their claws are very sharp and can scratch the refinished surfaces. If you must use the bathtub to wash your pet, put a soft rubber pad or bathtub mat over the surface and be very careful. Remember to remove the bath mat after each use.
5. Avoid using any type of suction mounted accessories such as soap dishes, shampoo and conditioner holders, and, most importantly, suction type bathtub mats. These products will pull on the refinishing 24 hours a day, and over time they will ruin the coating of your bathtub or tile.
6. Your tap must not drip! Dripping taps will damage the finish over time. A dripping tap will void the warranty if finish around drain is damaged. Abuse, misuse, improper cleaning or accidents, will VOID ALL WARRANTIES.